RSS Contact

Friday, August 13, 2010

20 Notable Celebrity Hair Transformations


Whether it’s for a role, a new video, or just to keep up with the times, celebrities are always changing their appearance. It seems to keep them one step ahead of normal losers like you and me. And then once they make these changes the general public tends to follow.

Honestly I have no idea why the hell I’m even bothering to do a post like this. I guess it’s because there’s a part of me that gets wrapped up in celebrity like anyone else. I mean Jesus is it so bad to watch Access Hollywood once in a blue moon? Actually yeah, I think it is. Still though, it’s entertaining.

Speaking of entertaining, here are 20 notable celebrity hair transformations.

Cameron Diaz

Hayden Panettiere

Jessica Simpson

Ashley Simpson

Demi Moore

Rachel McAdams

Scarlett Johansson

Brad Pitt

Jim Carrey

Kristen Stewart

Kim Kardashian

Kate Gosselin

Jenna Jameson

Jessica Alba

Anne Heche

Pete Wentz

Salma Hayek

Aaron Eckhart

Nicolas Cage

Michelle Williams
Share |

Share/Bookmark